What you get with Business Email Hosting
- 5 GB space per account
- Email IDs like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleek OX7 Webmail
- Mobile Sync
- Advanced Calendar & more
Why choose Business Email
- Each Business Email inbox includes abundant space
- Sync Email using POP3 / IMAP
- Personalized Email to match your domain name
- Set up meetings from anywhere, anytime
- Dedicated assistance from professionals
- A free team communication messenger
- Keep your business email safe from online threats
- One of the finest cloud application interfaces
- High reliability & availability for your email
- Secure email with your own Digital Certificate
Business Email Hosting Features
Personalized Business Email Hosting
Don’t settle for free email IDs for your business. Go pro, create a unique internet identity and gain credibility by opting for personalized business email using your domain name. Help your customers gain recognition for their brand name and leave a long-lasting impression on their clients.
Business Email with IMAP lets your customers connect their default app on iPhone, Android or Windows. Get the maximum flexibility to answer and manage your email while you’re on the move.
Abundant Storage on Business Email
Get 5 GB space in our all-new business email hosting offering that is built around state-of-the-art storage devices with 99.99% uptime. Our robust storage architecture ensures that your data is always safe and available.
We have designed and build our infrastructure ourselves – prioritizing stability, scalability and security. Our state-of-the-art datacenter boasts of the very best HVAC architecture, cutting-edge networking switches and, of course, the best and latest hardware around. All of these together contribute to our 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Stay Protected with Business Email Hosting
We offer an advanced anti-virus from ClamAV along with spam protection. Our customized email account protects you from spam barrages that free account users often face. Thus, your customers are covered from all online threats and junk mails.